Sunday 4 November 2018

Speeding Up

I'm sure that there is an unknown law in this universe, which states that the more you have to do, the quicker the time goes that you have to do it in. With Christmas coming, this indeed seems to be the case. We had my sister and her partner and my brother and his family home this weekend. It was a lovely weekend. The only fly in the ointment was a five car crash on the A12 which closed the A12 completely and sent them on mad diversions when the time came for them to return to London. Fortunately, I don't think they were too delayed. I have another very busy week this week. I finished Inktober as well. I did the drawing every day and completed it. Some days it was a bit of a rush job but generally, I enjoyed it again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment