Saturday 15 December 2012

My cousin Tim

This is a photo of my dear cousin Tim and his wife Sarah, we had met them on a ferry across to Jersey where our cousin Pam was getting married. Tim died last week in a traffic accident in the U.S.A, the night of my Dad's burial. Tim, you were dearly loved, a kind and good man. A multitude of loved ones and friends will miss you. I still can't believe it, but I do think you're up there with my Dad swapping jokes like you used to and that does give me some comfort.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kerina,
    You don't know me, but I am Sarah's (and Tim's) Aunt Sandy. We played games with Carl & Pat, Sarah & Tim quite a bit. Tim was always telling me jokes and making me laugh. We loved him and will miss him terribly. I am sorry that you lost your Dad. I know he and Tim are having a wonderful time in Heaven. God bless you and comfort your heart. Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete