Saturday 22 November 2014

Hare Band

It is two years today we lost my Dad and he is still sadly missed. Had a terrifically stressful week last week, my colleague and I were sent to another branch in Felixstowe to train but they were so busy we ended up helping them instead of training, when I got back to work on Thursday I didn't recognise the place, they'd refitted while I was away. It was like starting new somewhere, add to that we work alone now and I had to reprogramme the till and phone round for passwords and instructions for the new operating system. Next day all the phone system went down. It's been stressful. Axel Scheffler gave a lecture in Cambridge on Wednesday and I really enjoyed that. His original works are really lovely. I'm progressing a bit with photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment