Saturday 10 October 2015

More Tests

This is a sketch book drawing I've done of Heathcliff leaving, to try and make his fortune to impress Catherine (Wuthering Heights). I'm experimenting with a yellow background at the moment and I thought I'd try a little colour. I'm not convinced yet though. So more experimenting required. I have one more week before I have a week off work, which seems to be just as well, as I have hundreds of tests booked in at the hospital and it looks like I'll be having a tour of most of the areas and equipment in Ipswich Hospital. Looks like I'll need a holiday after the holiday. It'll be nice to have a day free at the moment, there seems to be something that needs to be done or hasn't been done that always need doing at the moment. Stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment