Saturday 26 December 2015

Happy 2016 To Everyone!

I hope you all had a very good Christmas and that Santa bought you what you wanted. I got art books and clothes and a lot of chocolate, so my Christmas was entirely successful and I'm very thankful for it. I did wonder how those in Cumbria displaced by floods were doing, I thought it was a lovely idea by one of the churches there to provide Christmas dinner for those who wanted it. I also thought about the homeless as their numbers are regularly increasing all the time now. Not everyone has a good Christmas and I know a lot of us are happier when the Christmas madness finals stops. I'd also like to wish everyone a happy new year and I hope all of your 2016's will be happy, healthy and successful in some way. Onwards and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment