Friday 4 March 2016

And Breathe.

A calmer week. I'm back to work and everything has gone as well as I could have wanted it too. It was lovely to see my friend Kurste and her husband Dave, who had a weekend in Cambridge and came to see the show. I had some very nice feed back on my work. I have to go up to Cambridge twice in the next week, fortunately I have some time off to do that. In other news, I completed my last medical test for the kidney tests and I await other tests now, like proving I'm related to my cousin. I met James Timpson yesterday, one of the main men for the Timpson's group and he came over as a very positive and genuine person. I think it's nice they drop in to speak to the people on the ground and see how things are running. This is another drawing from my Wuthering Heights series.

No comments:

Post a Comment