Sunday 3 September 2017

Another Crooked House

I've been having some stress dreams this week. In one, I was made homeless and was living out of my car. I wasn't actually aware that I was stressed but it would seem I am. I've been playing with versions of old houses again this week. I'm quite enjoying myself and want to explore a few avenues with them, maybe photoshop them as well. I'll just see how it goes as I have a meeting this week and I'm not entirely sure what that is going to throw out my way. I had a letter forwarded to me from 'Private Eye', someone likes one of my cartoons so much he wants to put it on stationery. I'll have to look at my options I think. All good though. It was lovely to see my brother and his family this week end. I haven't felt so good today though.

No comments:

Post a Comment