Sunday 24 September 2017

Autumn Equinox

I was drawing from very old photos of Spitalfields youngsters this week. They're really quite haunting as their faces looked far older than their actual ages. A lot of them wore no shoes. We take a lot for granted these days and I really hope we don't ever go back to that. It wasn't a good week for two of my friends who landed up in hospital. One is thankfully out now but the other I'm not sure about. Linda, what's happening with you? I'll come and visit you if you're still there. My week was quite industrious in a quiet sort of way. I felt I got a bit done and I have a list of things to do in the coming week but that may be a bit more difficult this week as they're ripping our bathroom out and putting a wet room in. This is due to my Mum's mobility problems. I'm more worried about the cats at present as they're rescue cats and they're not terribly fond of people they don't know, especially in their home and making loud noise just really tops everything off. So we're in for a stressful week I think. The sooner it starts, the sooner it gets done though. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment