Sunday 8 October 2017

Inktober 2017

For the first year ever (and thanks to my friend Jane), I have remembered 'Inktober'. This is the month where you do a drawing a day and so far I have managed it. I'm quite enjoying it as well. I'm just drawing straight from my head at present. I think it may be a useful exercise for every other month of the year as well. The work in our bathroom went on a bit longer than expected but we have a bathroom again now and the cats are beginning to settle down again after having strange men stomping in and out. They were both very stressed and skitty but I think they're beginning to unwind. I have one stretched across my lap and purring as I type. We're still having some nice bright days and the Autumn colours are very lovely this year so all is well in my world at present. Plus we have a bathroom. You don't realise how important they are until you have to have a stand up wash in the kitchen late at night because there are no appliances in the bathroom. Bathrooms are luxury.

No comments:

Post a Comment