Sunday 12 August 2018

Scraper Board Art

This is a Sunday afternoon scraper board drawing. I quite like it, except it becomes a bit confusing somewhere down his back but as it was something that happened rather than something that I planned out, I'm not too worried. I was just trying it out. I'm pleased to say my cousin Rachael, seems to be doing well and was allowed home this weekend. She's back to the hospital tomorrow but signs appear to be good. There's a way to go yet though and it was a bit of a roller coaster week last week. It's been really nice to have some rain recently, although I'm going to have to cut the grass now. It's still very warm, I wonder if we can expect a storm any time soon. People in other areas are having them. I feel a bit up and down at the moment. I've got some working out to do, where I want to head and how I'm going to do it and that sort of thing. As always, I have lots to do. That's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment