Sunday 16 September 2018

Christmas Planning Already

This is the small design that came from last weeks drawing. I've been playing with some images since then. It's been a very active week but I think I've caught my first cold of the season. Get it out of the way I say. The leaves are slowly beginning to turn and also to fall. I've had some good sessions this week. We've also had some nice sunny days. I've started to think about Christmas, though I hate to say it. There's such a lot to do. I think I'm going to have to start planning, sooner rather than later. I have nearly filled up my work diary for December (which is good), it means I'm going to have to try and be a bit more organised with my time though. The flipping grass needs cutting again. Lots to think about. Every year I have this vision of doing everything home made and as we get nearer to Christmas it disappears into the ether, where it laughs at me and my aspirations. I will manage it one year!

No comments:

Post a Comment