Sunday 7 October 2018

Changes

I was down visiting my brother in Cheam last week and also went to Guildford for the Creative Minds biannual meeting. So I did a lot of driving round the London area, which I find stressful as I'm used to the slightly less stressful driving around my Suffolk area. Anyway, all was well, the weather was ok and this week I'm back in Suffolk. This week, however, we have lots of work that will be going on in the kitchen of the bungalow and so the week is going to be stressful because of this. We've been moving everything out of our kitchen and both cats are really worried already. We're trying to set them up outside, as the kitchen is where they come and go. If we have men ripping the kitchen out then they won't want to use the kitchen, not even to access the rest of the house. They don't trust anyone they don't know (they just run), they're both rescue cats and so I'm more worried about them than the inconvenience of not having a kitchen. We're also a week into Inktober, which I'm doing again this year. I'm trying to stick to the prompts this year. Hopefully, with work and everything else going on this year, I'll be able to manage it. We'll have to see. The drawing of the hare above was a present for my Sister-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment