Sunday 14 October 2018

Kitchen Caper

The kitchen is just about done! It's been a week. The men were extremely good, the cats could stay out because the weather was nice and so it could have been a lot worse. We have a last bit being finished tomorrow and then I think we can move everything back in from the garage. We've had a cooker for the past three days which has been so much nicer than having to microwave everything. They do have some nice meals now though and we did have fish and chips one night. It's not been too bad. The drawing this week is one of my drawings from this years 'Inktober' challenge. I'm trying to do a drawing every day in October and I'm using the prompts this year. I didn't bother using the prompts last year. Got another busy week coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment