Sunday 21 October 2018

Golden Autumn

We have a nice new kitchen now after a couple of weeks of upheaval. The cats are still on edge, expecting men to come walking in from unexpected quarters. I'm just really pleased that the weather has been kind and the cats have been able to go out and find themselves sunny spots to wait it out in until the men went home at night. The kitchen looks very good. I've got a very busy week this week, with Doctors and Opticians thrown in for good measure. Inktober continues but I'm afraid my drawings have been very quick fire ones this year, just because I've been a lot busier. I do like to try and keep up with it and there are ten more days to go. The next couple of days may be a little challenging. Apparently the weather will turn at the end of the next week and the lovely mild Autumn we're having will come to an end. The nights are drawing in too. The leaves are coming off. It's struggle time of year again.

No comments:

Post a Comment