Monday 27 May 2019

Organising Chaos

Had a quieter week last week, which was just as well as I was getting organised for a big push with the accounts. So lots of sorting out was going on and lots of annoyance with myself for not being more organised and for not keeping up with everything every week. Gearing up for a busier week this week. Went and saw the writer and illustrator Nick Butterworth doing a talk last week. He was extremely good, especially as technology let him down and he went back to the tried and tested method of drawing his illustrations live as he spoke. They were wonderful. I really enjoyed it. I've always loved his gentle, funny drawing style. It was a very enjoyable event. The sun came out long enough for me to cut the grass and then we were back to the usual spring weather. As can be seen above.

No comments:

Post a Comment