Monday 3 June 2019

Blue Hare

I have an easier week this week. Just hoping the weather is good so I can enjoy it. The rest of the month appears to be flat out. I've been doing the family tree this week, with the aid of my DNA results. It's really very interesting. Quite a few surprises but I'm not entirely convinced of it's accuracy just yet. I've spotted mistakes in dates and things. I've added in all I can now I have to go back through and try and find proper information to back up the allegations. It's very absorbing though. It is fun to see how some of the random names that are thrown up as matches to your DNA, then fit into the family trees. So maybe more on that in the future. I can prove we have an Admiral in our ancestry and he mentored Nelson. All very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment