Monday 15 July 2019

Hare Again

A quieter week of work last week. The weather hasn't been bright, it's all seemed quite muted. On a happy note, the closure of the main route to us, appears to have been opened so we don't have a big drive round when we want to go anywhere. They're talking about three routes through the fields round here to build a massive road to take traffic round the outskirts of Ipswich. I'm hoping it all falls through. I think they should be looking at making the roads we already have bigger and making the junctions on them less dangerous. It would stop the needless killing and displacement of wildlife (in particular, my hares!!) and would cost them a lot less to implement. What do I know though? There are talks going on, so I will put forward my suggestion. I have to miss a day of work this week as I have to have a procedure at the hospital which I'm not looking forward to. I'm in Private Eye again at present.

No comments:

Post a Comment