Sunday 3 November 2019

Inktober Complete

Well, that's October done with, or 'Inktober' as it's becoming better known in artistic circles. I managed to complete it again this year. No setting the world alight or anything, just a nice disciplined getting the drawings done each day. I always miss it when we stop. I love seeing everyone else and their drawings and ideas too. There are always some very beautiful drawings but I'm pretty sure they take a lot longer than the quarter of an hour to twenty minutes that I usually allow myself. I know there are some drawing a day sites but I can get a bit obsessional and I'm sure that would probably take me down that road. Something to think about though. I'm not entirely convinced that being obsessional about drawing would be too bad a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment