Sunday 1 December 2019

Damp Squibs

I've been struggling with a few things recently, so posting hasn't been a priority. The time of year is probably a big factor too. Everything has been a bit overwhelming but I hope I'm beginning to get on top of things again. I find the run ups to elections really irritating too. A great reason to begin a hibernation seriously. Anyway, I'm trying to rally as I love the lights and some of the positive energy of the Christmas season. We've had quite a lot of flooding in unexpected places and I've had to take some massive detours to avoid flood water when I've been out and about. Twice I've driven through floods so deep I thought the car would give up but so far I have been extremely fortunate. Let's hope that luck carries me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment