Friday 30 October 2015

Hello on Halloween

Another week, another hospital test. I think that may be the last for the time being, but I have been warned I may have to retake some if the results are inconclusive. I have a permanent hole in the crook of my right arm where blood has been taken and retaken. Some of the nurses have suggested having a little tap put in there. I've had yet another stressful week, I now have less time than I thought I had, thanks to a work holidays fiasco. I've not been able to do much drawing this week due to other things that have needed doing (hospital tests) and being at work. I'm beginning to feel a bit strung out. Still onwards and upwards as they say. I've carved out a pumpkin for Halloween but that's the long and short of my Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment