Saturday 4 June 2016

By Moonlight

I've been doodling around this week, I have an idea in my mind but it's nowhere near fully formed at present and these are my works in progress. It has potential, I feel, but is not there yet. It has begun that process that I think I've been missing ever since the finish of the M.A. With the onset of summer it's getting busier at work, which can be difficult but I have to bear in mind that a lot of people get paid at the end of the month, so it could be a bit of that at the moment too. I'm hoping to go down to the Ipswich docks for a look today. I don't often have an opportunity but I do today so I want to see how much it's all changed. They've done a lot of work down there. The weather is absolutely rubbish. Nearly everyone I know has put their heating back on and it's supposed to be summer!! Come on summer, get a grip!

No comments:

Post a Comment