Friday 29 July 2016

In Limbo Land

These are sketches from my sketchbook, I have been doodling this week, so nothing very serious. I've felt very much in limbo this week. I'm looking into new things but everything is ideas and trying to find information, there is not a lot in the way of firm ground yet. So everything remains calm on the surface while I paddle away like mad underneath, trying to find different ways of doing things. I'm bored, but I'm feeling tired of working hard trying to change things and having to wait for things to bear fruit or to start moving in the right direction, or even start moving at all. It's a strange place to be in and a frustrating place to find yourself and all I can do is go with it and wait it all out. It may be that I just need a break. Thankfully I have a couple of weeks to myself now, although most of it will be playing catch up and getting things done that I haven't got round to. All the same, I'm looking forward to the change of scene and pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment