Saturday 31 December 2016

Happy New Year 2017!

I hope you all have a better year this year than you had last year. A very happy new year to you all. I ran this little idea out quickly today as I've been lazy over Christmas and I haven't done much. I've given myself some goals that I wish to achieve in the new year. I don't like to call them resolutions but it's something along that line I hope. I hope to finish this next year minus a kidney and my cousin Rachael, to finish with an added kidney. I wish to get my business really moving. I want to draw more and be generally more productive. I have to lose some weight. I'm going to be busy but at least I'll be enjoying it. I'm so glad I got rid of the job that was dragging me down in 2016 and I passed my masters degree. We lost a lot of famous people and a lot we were sad to see go. It's not been too bad for me all said and done and staying away from political things. Let's hope and aim for a better year. Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment