Sunday 14 May 2017

A Good Week

I was thinking of that phrase 'the weight of the world', this week. Strangely enough, I had a very good week. I will probably reveal more about this next week. I don't like to peak too soon. I had some good and encouraging news and a really nice session in one of the care homes I was at. I have a busy week next week however. On Saturday, my friend and fellow Cambridge student, Petronela and I went to see the illustrator Chris Riddell in Ipswich library where he was drawing answers to questions. Quite a brilliant idea in itself, pretty unique as far as I'm aware. It was enjoyed by all those who attended and it was very well attended. I was very pleased to get one of the books I have by him signed as well. I've met a few illustrators now and they all seem to be really nice, down to earth people who are really passionate about what they do. I find it inspiring and useful as it makes me want to work a bit harder and get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment