Sunday 20 August 2017

Grumpy Cats

I've had grumpy cats this week, mostly because I kept forgetting to feed them and tea would frequently be an hour late for them, after I'd been wondering why they were shouting at me. They had worming stuff put on the back of their necks too, which didn't help. Flo is presently not speaking to me for betraying her trust and pouncing on her while she slept. Mum appears to be on the mend and is trying to do too much too soon. I am trying to work out whether I have hay fever or a cold. It could be hayfever, as they've been cutting the fields to the side of us for the past three days. Coming back to the Cheshire cat, it's something I am currently thinking about and experimenting with. It's the first of a few I think. This one was done in Brusho water colours on scrunched up tissue paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment