Monday 14 August 2017

Supporting Systems

This doodle was done quickly in biro this week. It's been a busy week as I had care homes at the start of the week and then my Mum went into hospital to have an operation on her spine. It was very worrying as there are lots of things that can go wrong but thankfully, all seems to have gone well and she seems to be healing. Even while she's putting up with my cooking. I nearly forgot to feed the cats the other night. I don't think one of them has forgiven me yet. All seems to be well though at present so I am happy enough. I've been getting on with paper work which has been neglected recently. Hopefully, my Mum will have a lot less pain now and be able to walk a little bit more easily. We will have to wait and see though and she's not a good patient. She wants to be up and doing things and trying to get her to sit down and take it easy can be really difficult. It may get to the stage when I wait for her to have a snooze and then tie her to the chair. I may have to give her a little bit of slack as she has to keep moving around, resting and walking and moving. Just not too much. That'll keep her out of mischief.

No comments:

Post a Comment