Sunday 6 August 2017

Ickworth Visit

I thought at the start of last week, that I would have a lovely week to plan things and do some work and generally be all nice and relaxed. Somehow, it didn't work out that way and it all seemed to go up in smoke. I did manage this little doodle at the start of the week. Mid week, Mum and I had a bit of a break and wandered around the gardens at Ickworth near Bury St Edmunds. It was lovely and is a very striking house. We plan to go again but I was happy to see a green woodpecker while we were there and a nuthatch too. The nuthatch is a pretty bird and it was bigger than I actually thought they were. I thought they were about sparrow size. We plan to go again as there is quite a lot to get round there and we only did a fraction of it. They had a nice little garden shop there too. Well worth a visit. The cats paw appears to be ok. We stopped him going out at night and had a little feel of his paw when we could and just checked there was nothing obviously wrong. He's walking fine again now, so we'll keep an eye on it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment