Sunday 22 October 2017

Inktober Week Three

A busy week. The biggest thing to happen this week was my shelves parting company with the wall. I'm really glad the cats and I weren't anywhere near when it happened as I think it would have really hurt. Nothing was broken though fortunately. I've taken all my heavy books off it and put them somewhere else. The walls are pretty much made of sand, so although I've put bigger raw plugs in, I'm not taking any chances. The paper backs are on those shelves now. My R.J cat seems a lot better after his little drama of last week. He's a lot more lively and back to tormenting his sister and bashing her whenever she walks past him. She does get her own back. They spend a lot of time bashing each other whenever one dares to walk past the other. I seem to have caught a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment