Sunday 29 October 2017

Inktober Week 4

This week has just seemed to pass me by. I've had a lot to do and haven't felt like I've done anything much. I must admit, I appreciated the extra hour in bed. Weather wise it's been quite a nice week and it's been pleasant driving to and from care homes. I don't think I've been 100% this week but haven't been able to put my finger on what is wrong. I just feel a bit run down. It could be the time of year and the nights closing in or perhaps it's just that time of year when people pick up bugs and pass them round. It's a shame we're coming to the end of Inktober 2017. I've actually managed to do a drawing a day (so far) and I've quite enjoyed the challenge. I think I will try to carry on the practise but not put the drawings up on the internet. Not unless I want to anyway. Onwards and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment