Sunday 5 November 2017

Best of Inktober 2017

A quiet week. The weather's been good, the weather's been bad and inbetween. I've done a lot of driving out in the back waters of Suffolk this week. It's really lovely when the weathers good. I don't think I'll ever tire of it. I had to go past two windmills on one journey. One at Framsden and one near Saxstead. I like that I get to see a lot of these places I wouldn't otherwise be going to. We had all the family here this weekend. We had an early Christmas dinner as my sister will be in France hosting a chalet for the ski season again. So we played a few Christmas songs and all ate too much and it was pretty Christmassy. Our poor old cats have been a bit put out though. RJ opted for the out and about option, only coming back for food and Flo opted for my bedroom. They've coped fairly well. I think that's about it this week. A pleasant week.

No comments:

Post a Comment