Sunday 12 November 2017

Remembrance

I've had a good week this week. The weather's been fairly good, I did poppies with a few of my groups in the care homes and they really enjoyed the sessions. I think they feel like they've really achieved something when we do a lovely poppy wreath or remembrance of some sort. The homes like them prominently displayed as well as it's something the residents have worked on. I'm beginning to move into my Christmas sessions now. I'll be getting some Christmas tunes to play and then it's all systems go. I seem to be allergic to something at the moment which is causing really bad dry skin around my neck and lower face. I haven't a clue whether it's something in a product I'm using for washing or make up (I think not because I use lots of anti allergy things anyway as I've always been sensitive). It could be something I've eaten but I can't think of any changes to my usual diet. It's been two weeks now and I'm thinking of trotting off to see my doctor. It could be a bit of anxiety as I've noticed I've felt quite anxious recently but there's no real reason for it so I'm trying to just work through it. For some reason, I just seem to be very sensitive to everything just recently. Hopefully it will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment