Tuesday 9 January 2018

Post Xmas Blues

I'm sorry I'm a bit late with the first post of the year. I was completely out of routine and it always takes me a little while to kick back into a nice working routine. I had a great Christmas, I ate too much and now the hard work begins again, to try and keep off the weight that wants to creep on. The hard work also begins as I have a new car which needs paying off. I'm very pleased with my new car. It's lovely. The old car had got to the stage where I was thinking, I'll keep it going as long as I can, but it was beginning to cost me money in between services and MOT's. I was very pleased with the cartoon that I got in the Private Eye Annual this year. It balanced out crashing my car. Even the fact that I'd paid for a new exhaust the day before I crashed the car. I've not got any resolutions other than to tidy the clutter in my room and this is a long term aim as, as soon as I clear it, I tend to put something else there in its place. I always know where everything is, until I tidy, then things get lost as I put them in safe places and then forget where the safe place is. Happy New Year everyone. I hope you all have a very good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment