Tuesday 27 February 2018

Least From The East

Good grief, I blame the weather. I've been meaning to post since Sunday. This time of the year really gets to me though. I'll be so pleased when the Spring finally gets here. I've been beset with weird dreams recently, last night involving Simon Cowell and I never even bother watching his programmes. I wasn't trying to sing fortunately. They told us the beast from the East was due and we holed up really, so we wouldn't have to venture out for a few days and it's come in with a whimper. We've had snow but nothing that out of the ordinary and it's been cold. That's winter. At present the nice bright sun is melting the snow that did manage to lay. It's not much of a story. At least I'm feeling a lot better this week. Not long til spring now!

No comments:

Post a Comment