Monday 5 February 2018

Snowdrops

I'm a day late. Apologies, I'm always late in winter. It's like my whole system slows down. We had some snow when I got up this morning, I should have guessed, as usually the cats have disappeared when I get up, but both of them were curled up on top of my duvet. By about ten the sun was coming out and the snow was disappearing. Unfortunately, I think we can look forward to it freezing tonight. Anyway, I doodled some snowdrops as seeing them always reminds me that spring is not that far away. Not long now. I'm glad to say I've been keeping quite busy. We're gearing up for my Mum to have another operation, this time to replace a knee, so recovery may take a bit longer. I'm expecting a letter from Ipswich hospital telling me to go for more tests in the near future. If the weather is ok, then we may see my brother and his family this coming weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment