Monday 18 June 2018

Cats and Revenge

I've been doodling around with old cottages again. No idea why I feel that inclination but let's roll with it. I've had a very quiet week and have another coming, lots of work, which is good. Not so much time to draw, which is not. I can't believe the shortest day is on the 21st of this month. You just begin to feel a little summery and then summer ends. Fortunately, we have a little more time before the dark and the damp rolls back in. I think I'm becoming allergic to dark and damp. I could do with a bit more sunshine and brightness. We've had no more small, furry creatures brought in recently, thank goodness. I had to put flea stuff on Flo's neck. Usually, this means I'm sent to Coventry for at least two days while she gives me death looks and walks out when I walk into a room. She seemed to cope quite well but this changed when she spent all night stamping all over me in bed. I think she's found a different way of getting back at me. Cats. Who would have them?

No comments:

Post a Comment