Friday 29 June 2018

Hayfever Haze

I've stayed in all week apart from having to go out to work. Being extremely fair skinned, this wonderful weather is not for me. I may like it very much but it doesn't care too much for me. I've also had terrible hayfever which I keep under control by popping anti histamines in the morning and the evening. Still, I'd rather have this glorious sun. No doubt we'll have a thunder storm at some point. I had a lovely drive to Long Melford mid week as I have a new care home there. It's a bit out of my usual area, but as the nearest artist, I'll do it until an artist for that area is found. I've been doodling houses again. I've gone from country cottage to town house in winter. Again, I've no idea why - it just seemed like a good idea at the time. I'm a bit early posting this this week as I have family coming and then I have a kidney scan on Monday afternoon. Let's hope we all have another lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment