Monday 27 August 2018

Bank Holiday Blackberrying

Another drawing of hare in a field. I'm not finished with it yet either. It's been a busy and uneventful week. My 'to do' list seems to grow daily. This weekend, it was lovely to have my sister-in-law and my nieces come for a visit. My brother joined us all, after a nightmare journey on National Express on the Friday night. We did manage to pick him up from Ipswich in the very early hours of Saturday morning. The coach should have been in about eleven on the Friday. Still, he got here safely, so all was well, if a little inconvenient. We had a really lovely weekend, all going for a walk in Rendlesham forest on the Saturday and then, to the local pub for a meal that evening. Next day, we took the girls blackberrying before it started to rain too heavily. We got enough to make a couple of decent sized blackberry crumbles. Lovely. So it's been an entertaining bank holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment