Friday 24 June 2016

Brave New World?

Well, I must admit that I never thought that would happen. England are no longer a part of the E.U. I must admit I was disappointed, as I voted to remain because I don't trust our government and I felt the E.U were being blamed for Conservative policy. I am prepared to work with what we now have but I am somewhat alarmed by the reports that many people have been googling 'What is the E.U?' and 'what will the consequences of leaving be?'. Surely they should have been googling that days ago. It makes me wonder if we actually do know what we're doing. I think the NHS is on borrowed time now. Still, we have to deal with realities now, so we need the divisions to heal and we need to move forward together and I would hope to see the NHS saved after they made it such a part of the leave campaign. It will all come out in the wash. This is the colour version of the lion. I want to try something a little more adventurous art wise for next week. It would be nice if we could have some decent sunshine and less of the storms and the humidity. I need to cut the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment