Friday 12 August 2016

Back To The Daily Grind

This is another drawing from my imagination. I'm trying to have fun and loosen up, use colour, challenge myself. I've always liked Alice in Wonderland and the fantastic images that artists all over the world have come up with. It's nice to mess around with it without putting myself under any pressure. It's been a busy week. I went down to Fleet in Hants on Tuesday and it looks like a nice place from my flying visit. I sat in on an art session for the elderly and also helped with it a little and I really enjoyed it. I went to Aldburgh and had fish and chips one pleasant evening and yesterday I visited Manningtree to see two friends from Cambridge. I crossed the bridge into Essex. We visited Munnings house and exhibition and I was rather taken. He did so many different things and was really pretty prolific. If you're interested in art or artists, particularly artists local to the area then you would very much enjoy a visit. I'm not really looking forward to going back to work but I am very glad I have a job. You have to look on the bright side.

No comments:

Post a Comment