Saturday 20 August 2016

Fun and Frenetic

Another busy week. Back to work and my brother and his family have been visiting, so it's been all go. Lots of nice days out and sunny weather to accompany them and lots of naughty food, which I will have to work off in following weeks. I've had a few cream tea and lots of ice creams and I have thoroughly enjoyed myself! It's been brilliant. I managed to do a little sketching on Southwold beach,(see above), I need to do more of this. I need to refine my line as well but I think it's just a matter of just keeping on doing it. I just need to keep practising. I continue to juggle life around, I'm off to Guildford early tomorrow morning and I'll be back there again next week too. I'm hoping at some point life will become less frenetic and settle down a bit. I do like a bit of a shake up now and again as I get bored pretty quickly but at some point I like to settle into a safe routine for a little while and let life float by. I had to give Flo cat a big cuddle this morning as we've been missing out on a few of our cuddles. I think both the cats are hoping for a quieter life soon as well. RJ has been a little bit upset. In other news I've sent my DNA off for testing to see where my ancestors come from. I can't wait to find out. I'm going to be so disappointed if it comes back entirely English as I can't think of anything more boring. I'll let you know when it's done and what the results come back as. I think they should make it compulsory as everyone on this planet is made up of differing ethnic types from all the travelling our ancestors did. Pure races are a complete myth.

No comments:

Post a Comment