Saturday 22 October 2016

Graduation Week

It's been quite a week. I graduated from Anglia Ruskin with a Master's in Children's Book Illustration. I enjoyed it so much I wish I could go back and do it all again. I'm missing my friends already and it was really lovely to see some of them on Wednesday, however briefly. It was also lovely that my Mum could be there and that my sister Anna, came all the way up from London to be there too. Since I started the course three years ago, I've moved house, swapped companies that I worked for and then left the job altogether and started working in a completely different field. It's been an interesting few years and the changes have been needed. I now have to organise as a lot of things have been left during the rushing around bits. My bedroom needs a real good tidy. That's now my main job for the foreseeable future, around booking care homes of course. Onwards and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment