Saturday 15 October 2016

Joining with Creative Minds

I haven't had a chance to do anything other than doodle this week. I thought I would mention that I am changing horses and after one more shift at work, I am hoping to be self employed going into care homes and delivering art sessions with 'Creative Minds'. www.creativemindsan.co.uk I have no idea how this is going to work but I will give it my best shot. All I know is that I have been getting slowly more and more unhappy at work and that I had to do something to halt that slide. The people I have worked with have been great but the actual job and working alone a lot has finally got to me enough to not want to do the job any more. I'm no sales person and I don't think I ever will be. So, time to try something else and see where we go with it. A busy week next week and I have my graduation on Wednesday which I'm feeling petrified about

No comments:

Post a Comment