Saturday 5 November 2016

A Week Off

Not much to report this week. I've been loosening up and messing around art wise, (as you can see), my aim was to splash a bit of colour around and draw loosely without taking too much care and just generally play really. I've really enjoyed it. I've had an unintentional week off. Well, sort of. I've actually been phoning round care homes and reminding those I've already dealt with and sending out post to others that I can't get hold of. It all needs keeping track of too, so when I say 'a week off', perhaps I mean I've been mostly at home on the computer. I have several paid sessions coming up in the next week, which looks to be busy. So there will be less playing with the accountancy software and trying to make head or tail of it and more action!! I went into Hobbycraft this morning. It was great and I only have good things to say about it. One little wish is that they had more of a selection of papers but it's only a little thing really. I think I will get to know that shop quite well. I would have liked to have popped into Tesco but it was pretty busy and I had some other things to get done too. Plenty of time for that in the future. The trees are fantastic colours and even though everything is drab and damp and grey, they make everything feel brighter. If you are going to have a bonfire this week, make sure you check it for hedgehogs before setting it alight. Either move it from one area to another or just check it very thoroughly. Poor old hedgehogs have enough to contend with.

No comments:

Post a Comment