Sunday 15 January 2017

No Snow

Typical. Just when I can enjoy the snow tucked up inside all warm and happy, it decides to snow but doesn't lay. I feel cheated. You can bet if I had had to go out and do something, it would have snowed so violently I wouldn't have been able to get out of the door. That's life though. I enjoyed watching the snow come down for a while. It always reminds me of the song we used to sing around Christmas time when I was in primary school, 'Snowy flakes are falling softly, covering all the world in white'. We don't see so much snow these days. We seem to get wet, dreary winters that are a real drag to get through and breed germs and diseases that the cold would otherwise kill. Not that I'm a fan of the cold, but it does have it's uses!

No comments:

Post a Comment