Saturday 11 March 2017

Struggling On

I have found this week very difficult to get through. It's worse because it was an average week. It wasn't a bad week, no one was harmed or died or anything else that makes you feel like the world is against you. I've just really struggled to get through the week. I had a few sessions and they seemed to go ok. I can't work out why it was such a struggle. I wonder if I'm suffering from a little anxiety. I've booked an appointment with the Doctor because I'm also tired. On the upside the daffodils are all out and it's getting warmer and brighter. Everything seems to be in bud and shooting. I had a couple of nice drives in the Suffolk countryside in the sun this week. I appreciate it more because in the old job, where I was positioned in the building, there were no windows. I had to move out of the area to see what was going on with the weather. These are some more sketches of my sleepy Flo cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment