Sunday 26 November 2017

Revengful Kitties

Well, the week started well this week and then the wheels came off toward the end. Had to put some worming stuff on the back of the cats necks. They're not very keen and Flo in particular, always seems to think that because I've managed to put the stuff on the back of her neck, she has to get me back in some way before it's even and we can carry on our normal, quite affectionate relationship. This time, I almost thought I'd got away with it, I managed to get to bed only fielding filthy looks. She waited until I was asleep and then walked over my head very deliberately. Not something she does usually. I know when I've upset her. Towards the end of the week, I caught a cold and then couldn't get one of the car tyres to inflate to the pressure it should be. So it was a trip to the only place open on a Sunday that did tyres, so they could look at it. It turned out it was leaking around the valve and he did a quick repair job for me which was a lot cheaper than a new tyre. It could have been worse. They were just very busy and I was sitting there for just under two hours. So it wasn't great but it could easily have been a worse week.

No comments:

Post a Comment