Sunday 3 December 2017

Christmas Stresses

Been doodling about this week, I've had some work and wanted to try and settle down to my own thoughts and efforts but it's not quite turned out that way. I guess coming up to Christmas it's going to be less and less likely. This week I am going to a place my Mum used to work at, about 37 years ago. It'll be interesting to tell her how things are there now. All I can remember is being taken there when I was quite young. She worked the night shift, so Dad used to put me and my brother in the back of the car and take her to work and then we'd all fetch her again in the morning. It was a bit out of the way in the middle of the countryside in those days. It will be interesting to see how things have been developed. People are beginning to drive like total idiots again. I think it's the time of year. I have been stupidly over taken (doing the speed limit) on country roads this week, more times than I have in the whole of the rest of the year. They just seem to go a bit nuts and drive like their property is burning down or someone's dying. I really don't have any sympathy for it. There is no good reason for putting everyone else on the roads at risk just because you're late for something. Stop looking at your clock if it's stressing you that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment