Sunday 10 December 2017

Winter Woes

Been experimenting with landscapes in the small time I have had this week. It's likely to be even less time next week. I'm just hoping that the snow disappears as I have quite a bit of driving to do and I really hate driving in icy or snowy conditions. Not because I can't do it but because of the thoughtless morons that treat the roads the same as they usually do, drive too fast and then wonder why they run into trouble. Added to the usual Christmas panic, it doesn't bode well. I'm not really into the Christmas spirit much yet. Too much to get done, I'll get it done though. I'm pretty sure I've had a nasty virus, that started with a cold and ended up with a nasty rash from the bottom of my neck to my nose for quite a few weeks. Went and saw the Doctor in the end but it had pretty much gone by then, just dragged me down a bit and I wanted to go out even less than I usually do. Had a nice surprise this weekend though, I've got a cartoon in the Private Eye annual, so go and buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment