Monday 21 May 2018

Dental Pain

I had a great birthday. Mum and I went out for lunch and I was sent a beautiful cake, so it couldn't really have been a lot better. I've been trying to get back into a routine, as if I get out of my routines it takes me a long time to discipline myself and get back into what I was doing. Mum's knee is healing nicely and the physiotherapists are happy with her. We were up at the hospital this afternoon, I went for coffee and she was tortured by physiotherapists. It's working though, so they're doing something right. I got a parking space at the hospital too, which is sometimes a bit of a fight. It was definitely a fight this morning trying to park in Ipswich to visit my dentist for an annual check up. I ended up parking miles away and walking. The parking man was about as well, so I wasn't going to risk parking anywhere daft, I can really live without the expense of a fine, right now. Usually, you can get a space in the dentist's tiny car park but today it was jam packed and some twit had parked in the exit, so I had to reverse out into a busy road (something I usually avoid, I'd rather reverse in and get out the right way), or the car in front of me wouldn't have been able to manoeuvre either. It was more of a pain than my actual dental visit, my teeth are apparently fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment