Monday 14 May 2018

Fast Growing Grass

I've had an afternoon to sit and doodle this afternoon, so I have taken it. It's been a bit difficult recently. Sitting down drawing must help me to relax, as when I don't I can feel the pressure build. We've had hospital visits, Doctor visits, one of the cats went to the vet and the other one has to go this week. I've begun to miss things that I would normally be very organised and not miss. In short, I've been a bit out of sorts. Mum is healing well, which is good. She's back out in the garden and I have to keep telling her off for forgetting her stick. All the flowers are out and the blooming grass keeps growing. It seems to be on fast forward at present. I put the mower away and it needs doing again. I have so many things I want to do and people I want to see that I don't actually know where to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment